Thank you for visiting www.elcworks.co.uk (the ‘Website’)
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using the Website which is operated by Experience Led Care (ELC). Our registered office is at 51 Harlech Road, Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire WD5 0BE (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions in consideration of which we provide you with access. From time to time we may modify these terms and conditions so please continue to review them whenever accessing or using the Website. If at any time you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use the Website.
The Website, including text, content, video, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos and other material (“Content”) is protected by copyright, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by us and content owned or controlled by third parties. All articles, reports and other elements making up the Website may be copyright works. You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website and/or the Content.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system without Experience Led Care’s permission.
Please contact Georgina, firstname.lastname@example.org, to request permission.
For content and downloads owned by third parties, please contact them directly regarding their policy regarding usage.
While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of information on the Website, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website. The Website and the Content are provided ‘as is’ without any warranties of any kind unless specifically stated.
We have no control over or responsibility for websites to which this Website is linked. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
By taking out a Subscription with Experience Led Care (ELC) you agree to the terms stated here in our Terms and Conditions.
When registering for a Subscription your email will automatically be added to our Mailchimp mailing list and you will be informed when new ‘Subscriber’ resources are added. If you wish to cancel your subscription membership or wish to be removed from our ‘Subscriber’ mailing list, please contact email@example.com.
All resources on the Website are provided free of charge for all subscribers. Please refer to 1. regarding Intellectual Property Rights/Copyright of these resources.
Access to PDF files containing resources may require installation by you, on the relevant permitted devices on which the service will be viewed, of a specific PDF reader. We give no warranty regarding the functionality of the PDF reader on any device or on the Website.
If you are experiencing difficulties in accessing any of the resources on the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Website at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
2. You acknowledge that access to the Website is provided free of charge. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, these terms and conditions or any of the Content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
3. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against us by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us is based on or arises in connection with your use of the Website, any breach by you of these terms and conditions or a claim that your use of the Website infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party or is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party.
1. The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website. We do not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
2. The Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
As we continue improving our websites, we may update these Terms and Conditions. Any changes we may make to our Terms and Conditions in the future will be posted on this page.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 4 December 2018.